rules & policies
- ALL Visitors must register at the Registration Building.
- Everyone entering the pits must show the appropriate wristband or other credential to Security each time the pit is entered
- Carry-in food and/or beverages are allowed.
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing suitable for walking - the 40-acre property includes asphalt, gravel, hills and grass.
- Wisconsin weather can change quickly. Be prepared with rain gear or warm clothing in the event of inclement weather.
- Sunscreen is always a good idea
- Respect all fences and gates on the property. Entering fenced off areas is prohibited. Spectators must remain behind fenced areas.
- Access to track or pits without the proper credentials.
- Use of illegal drugs, abuse of alcohol or prescription drugs
- Firearms or weapons
- Fireworks (including firecrackers) or any type of explosive or disruptive device
- Loud or disorderly conduct, use of profanity.
- ABSOLUTELY NO alcohol consumption by drivers or spectators while track is "hot"
- Walking or biking on race track unless you have appropriate passes
- Drones or other remote control flying devices unless approved by USAir Motorsports official
PERSONAL PROPERTY AND RIGHTS
USAIR assumes no responsibility for damage, theft, and loss of personal property. Please respect the rights of others.
TRANSPORTATION/ VEHICLE POLICIES
Vehicles driven after dark must have headlights on. Please drive carefully—observe a 5 MPH speed limit at all times.
USAIR does not have reserved seating. Grandstands and benches, located on the hillsides throughout the property, are available on a first-come, first serve-basis. You are welcome to bring a chair or blanket and watch the track events at any of the locations as noted as seating/standing view on our race map. Don't forget sunscreen and a hat!
There are permanent restroom facilities on the property that include showers. They are located at the backside of the registration building. PLEASE BE SURE TO CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU. Portable bathrooms are located throughout the property, and are noted on the map for your convenience.
The concession stand is located near the middle of the pits area, serving a variety of food and beverages during events. During larger events, additional food vendors may be present to better serve those in attendance.
Open fires are prohibited, except in the patio fire pit. Only propane grills allowed.
- Don’t use gasoline or accelerants to light fires.
- Burning of trash is prohibited.
- Fires must be completely extinguished before leaving unattended.
- Use of propane grills or the patio fire pit is done so at your own risk. USAIR will assume no liability for their use.
Pets are the responsibility of the owner. Please be courteous and clean up after your pet. Pets must be kept under the control of a leash at all times in designated areas. Posted signs around the property denote areas that are designated for pets. USAir Motorsports has the right to restrict disruptive pets. If your pet disrupts or causes harm to another individual visiting the track, it will be grounds for removal of you and your pet from the facility without a refund. For larger events, please check if pets are allowed.
USAIR merchandise, including clothing and decals, can be purchased in the Registration Building.