MIDWEST SXS SPRING NATIONAL EVENT
2018 MIDWEST SXS NATIONAL CLASSES & MISC INFO
PRO OPEN: $150 per day
PRO STOCK: $120 per day
SPORTSMAN: $75 per day
TRAIL WARRIORS: $50 per day
KID SHORT COURSE KARTS: $50 per day
KID MOD KARTS: $50 per day
- $25,000 GUARANTEED PRO PURSE
- $1,000 in product giveaway
- Short course style track with 50% being on the asphalt
- Live stream on the web
- Night entertainment
- Practice Friday- $50 per driver from 10AM-4PM
- Saturday & Sunday races are separate
- SPECTATOR/DRIVER/CREW is $15 per day or $25 for the weekend
- 12 and under are free
- Online registration will open April 1st!
$25,000 PRO PURSE
SATURDAY MAY 12TH & SUNDAY MAY 13TH
2018 MIDWEST SXS NATIONAL RULES
TRAIL WARRIOR CLASS
CLASS CLARIFICATION: For your average everyday trail rider! You will be running the pavement and dirt section, but will be routed AROUND all of the jumps. If you have raced in TORC, LOORS, or GNCC, you are not eligible for this class.
- Window net: minimum of 4-pt harness
- Full face helmet/motocross helmet and goggles
- Long sleeves/pants/gloves/closed toe shoes
COMBINED UTV RULES
- Must be production chassis with matching engine
- No stock cages are allowed- weld on or bolt on accepted
- Must be 6 point cage, with aluminum roof: -.060 minimum
- Race seat/ 5-pt harness
- 9" minimum ride height
- Window net
- Doors cannot be operational- bolted or door bars accepted
- Gear- Driving suit/head neck restraint/full face helmet/gloves/closed toe shoes
- No motocross style helmets accepted
- Driver rock screen (strongly suggested)
- Sportsman- Pro stock weights/YXZ-1650/Polaris RS1-1600/Polaris standard two seat-1550
- Tires- Max 30"/Min 26"
- Wheel size- Max 15"
- Wheel spacers are NOT permitted
- Transmission must match vehicle model
- Suspension- One coil over shock per wheel
- Bumpers and nerf bars are strongly suggested
- Stock air box
- Stock exhaust-gutting of the muffler is NOT allowed. We will have a handful of stock YXZ mufflers on hand for all of you grey line drivers.
- Removal of the bed IS allowed
- Max width- 68"
- Engine MUST remain completely stock
- Air box, exhaust, ecu, and stocks are open
- Steering is open
- Tech- Top 3 and 1 random at the end of each round will have engines teched. Be prepared!
- All pivots must remain in stock location
- Minimum weight- 1550
- Minimum wheelbase- 94"
- Max width- 75"
- Production frame
- Engine must match frame model
- Stock engine cases and head must be used/ any internal mod allowed
- Fuel- NO alcohol
- All A-arm chassis pivots must remain stock
- A-arms, stock locations are open
Please contact Rodney VanEperen at email@example.com